Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flat Stanley and I

So, I have been writing to my classroom in Alabama. Justin, the boy who suggested me for a travel companion with his Stanley is the son of my cousin's daughter. Never knew their last name and the mystery of how Stanley found me is now resolved. Stanley accompanied me on my walk this morning and hopped out to lie in some leaves...he was NOT walking at 6:15 a.m. He then involved himself in some high level conversations with staff from Ishema newspaper which you will also see here. Given that Stanley lives in Alabama, he was seriously groaning as I discussed the conversation posted just a bit earlier today...scroll down to read/see it. Liking have a little man travel with me...one I can fold up and stick in my purse and forget!! Photos are not loading...will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment