Monday, September 14, 2009

Home

Well, I am home and doing not too much which is driving me nuts. Have just reconnected with an old friend from Lansing days who lives in Cinci so will be sharing a long distance glass of wine with her tonight and catching up on the last few years of our lives apart.

My big issue right now is that my brand new camera which I bought in Uganda has gone missing. I was planning on uploading a photo of Richard that I took which epitomizes his/our life here at home. Alex and I went to the mall yesterday and we saw a man selling the tiniest white chihuahua I have ever seen for only $100. Wish I had bought her...been thinking of her non-stop but we really don't need another doggie.

Started wrapping Christmas gifts last night...want to have a bunch all done so Richard can take them up to Michigan when he goes hunting mid-October. Just found out that Kristin finally delivered Barry and Eve's last year Christmas gifts to them in August. Nothing like year round Christmas!! Love it so much.

More when I find the damn camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment