Friday, April 5, 2013

Darien....Ft. McAllister and more

 I keep thinking that I must have my photo taken because I have so many of other visitors and of the scenery and ten years from next Friday...who will believe that I was really here??

Below, find our "typical" sunset. It is tough, but we have to look at these gorgeous sunsets and often, like tonight, the dophins are out celebrating the end of the day. Hoping my photos from tonight show these guys. Another day's posting...you WILL see them.


 
This is one of the huge live oak trees at Fort McAllister. The guide said these are hundreds of years old.

 

This photo gives you a bit of perspective. The tree's knees have folded back down and are skirting the ground. Many have grown up into new tree trunks. Very unusual and very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment